Thursday, October 14, 2021

If you don't risk anything, you risk even more.

Erica Jong - Novelist-Satirist-Poet

~~~

This is very true; I've taken risks in my life, many I suppose.. 

Moving countries being the biggest, twice! Although the first time I was, apparently kicking and screaming all the way over the US over the ocean.. stopover in Greenland.. guess the plane needed to refuel?? 

And landing into London city airport!

I'm still kicking and screaming! 

Still taking risks? 

Most days probably not, life passes by and the risks become less?

But they shouldn't.. we should risk and live and this keeps us here and now, keeps us feeling alive.. Doesn't have to be mad crazy risks.. but a little more than just getting out of bed and having tea instead of coffee.. or taking a different route to the store or work.

Life is a risk, we survive it in different ways on different days.


M.



No comments: