Monday, October 25, 2021


So I've been taking probiotics.. tried to give them their chance... Today no.. pain is just too much in my stomach! 

Is my stomach flora so bad? I guess it must be, walking about feels better than just sitting.. but it still hurts very badly.

I can't remember when I started this blog I think it was maybe three days ago and things have got a lot worse, now I'm talking into my phone rather than typing this so apologies for any weird words, yesterday the pain got so bad and some other odd things that I knew were not right at all and that's all I'm going to say, and so I did what we all do is I googled it and decided I would have to go to urgency. In the morning I had driven up to urgency and turned around and come back home but at 2:00 yesterday afternoon I drove up there and actually walked in.

I saw the doctor in urgency and he gave me a letter to take to the hospital the Guadalhorce hospital, I phoned a friend, and thankfully she took me there and I went in, signed in and they gave me a wrist bracelet etc, I saw the nurse quickly then I saw the doctor quickly, then I had blood etc tests taken, I was put on a drip for 20 minutes and I had an x-ray.

Results came back it's a chronic kidney infection, and somehow the infection now is affecting and causing pain down in my lower abdomen my lower back up my back and down my legs!

It's causing all sorts of issues one would never expect from a kidney infection..

He said and prescribed me antibiotics different ones, because I only stopped taking antibiotics 3 days ago for my kidney infection so now I have another 7 days of even stronger antibiotics, and paracetamol to take twice a day for the pain.

I don't feel better yet, feel exhausted.. and to be honest I do not understand how this kidney infection is causing these problems all around my insides.

Maybe this quote I also put on my blog 3 days ago is now not very well timed as the last thing I would want to do is go down the water chute!

M.

You can't be that kid standing at the top of the waterslide, overthinking it.

You have to go down the chute.

Tina Fey - Actress comedian writer producer.






 

No comments: