Wednesday, December 08, 2021

Not sure what's been happening since I last wrote.. most certainly been ages... and I'm sure I've had good and bad days and then good again...

Above a fisherman, in the distance between some very small plants.. all about the angle isn't it!

Cabopino beach, again... I still wonder who is the lucky wearer of the gold bracelet I lost there...

Wandered along here on Sunday morning... It's that time of the year when its damn cold first thing, and even chilly in the shade, but warm enough in the sunshine.. I mean, not hot! Because if it's 16 degrees for instance, that is a thirty or more.. degree drop from August and September...


 So just now, I am in bed... heater on, hot chocolate and a hot water bottle! 

I had a wonderful weekend and a crappy Monday! Ha... that's life eh! 

Someone came into where I was today.. in a store, he said he'd been told to isolate in Heathrow because he'd come from Nigeria... he told them he wouldn't so boarded a flight for Malaga.. and not an issue here with isolation! I couldn't work out if he was just stupid for telling me, or just plain stupid!!! 

Feel there is so much to tell you... my kidney stone doesn't seem to have shifted yet, as in the mornings it really hurts like hell still... I don't know what to do... I suppose just keep taking the meds and pain killers and get on with it! 

Christmas on the horizon, so I'm generally more down than up.. and life is putting me down in other ways.. so.. as we say.. It is what it is eh!

Onwards always, upwards if we can... don't look back? Mmmm that is a difficult one isn't it?

M.



No comments: