Tuesday, July 12, 2022


Franco's birthday today, 65 in Neverland, always young.. I know maybe seems a strange photograph, but with good memories for him and I..

I very randomly and probably rarely do my tarot cards... 

They're usually mostly spot on when I do a kind of 'here and now' spread, as I think of it...

Today when a friend was around I suddenly got up got the cards.. and just being silly did a shuffle and cut and said this was for her dog.. which was fine and as I say silly, but the card chosen was number 48 - Dog card.. 

We laughed, how strange, how weird! Some would say just a coincidence.

Then I did shuffle, and cut, and top three cards for friend, first Card was 48 - Dog card! Now that was spooky.

Then for me, shuffle, cut, three cards.. guess you know where this is going.. 

My first Card was 48 - Dog card.

I did, after some chatting and weirdness over three times it was a first Card... I did a random shuffle and cut.. 48 - Dog card AGAIN!! 

Four times!!! Out of a full shuffled deck of cards! Now someone say it is just a coincidence! 

Had plenty of weird stuff, odd happenings, out of ordinary happenings in my life.. 

This goes up in the top ten now.. 

Watching a Netflix series, Manifest, it's good, this song just popped up.. So sharing.. 

Pearl Jam - Pendulum 

M.



No comments: