Monday, July 04, 2022


This was Saturday evening Algeciras .. After the longest week, and at my most exhausted.. finished myself off with a late night, amazing musicians.. 

Great tapas before concert.. wonderful evening..

Diago Amador, Pianist and Flamenco singer, born in Seville and José María Bandera, flamenco guitarist.. I have never seen a flamenco Pianist before, he hands flew across the keys like a guitarists over strings... Magical!

Today, regular day, long, but flew by.. and once home actually managed to relax .. after hosing down the terrace in preparation for a furniture build tomorrow.. 

At last, something good to sit on again on the terrace.. 

Very strange dream last night... Yeah yeah I know, mostly my dreams are strange, or nightmarish! 

As this only makes sense to someone who watched Grimm ..

I was sat with a friend in her home, it was semi dark.. inside and darkish out except for street lights.. 

Her home device piped up "wesen nearby"...!! Pronounced 'Vesen.'

And almost immediately someone passed by outside her window, on the ledge..

We were silent.. then 'he' passed back and then a third time.. then a thud on the roof above our heads.. only the thud woke me! And I waited now awake for something to walk down the stairs from the terrace and trigger my light! 

Of course it didn't!! But?!? Bloody hell!

Time to get my washing in now.. just been a small disturbance on the street, a few doors down, someone sounded like he was breaking in, but they just had a loud conversation and it seemed to settle the matter!! Nice eh!!

Little bit of excitement!

M.

No comments: