Sunday, July 10, 2022


So happy with the terrace furniture.. started the sofa on one day, took an hour to do the three seater and table, then next day even after work and late and hot.. I completed with the corner part and tacked sheets across the beams under the tin roof.. took an hour then I was sat down finishing the book.. noted below...


Not quite a Bedouin tent.. but looks nice and hopefully will keep it a little cooler than just the tin.. after removing the bamboo was like an oven underneath!


I have finished the book I was reading, was going to read and pass on, but it's a keeper of a book.

Anthony Doerr
All The Light We Cannot See

This book has so many parts that is just me, just my thoughts, even the 'starlight starbright first star I see tonight...' poem... 

In parts, too close to my life, too close to my past, it needs rereading, and soon, nothing about the title prepared me for the journey within its pages..

Another quote:

Beware regret 

Regret lives in the 'if only s ' and 'could have beens..'


From my terrace the other evening, beautiful.. Looked like more sand in the air.. but simply stunning..

M.

No comments: