Friday, July 29, 2022

Well it's been quite some week..

On the third day of the fires the firemen got the fires under control 

And this I wrote around the 18th? 

Who knows, the time passes good or bad.. it passes, as do all things.

The fire that came under control was on my birthday, the 17th..

Good day, went out with friends in town in the evening, ate drank and was merry.

Since then the fires continue in other areas, especially frightening on the road where friends from work live, the road from here to La Cala.. way too close for comfort and they were evacuated.

I've been to the doctors, and for the upteenth time, or at least a minimum of six times, have been put on antibiotics for infection in my kidneys.. at least I know it's these cysts causing the infections, although the doctor, not mine, took some persuading, I think I know when my body isn't doing what it should, and after getting the test he realised I was indeed suffering from an infection!!! 

I am so done with this. For the pain Tramadol/paracetamol mix, so although tramadol isn't so good, it's not as full strength as the one that knocked me out before.

Friend and I had a great evening at the local Artsenal Inoxis Gallery, last Saturday, great rock band, in a wonderful setting, midway through sharing pizza with the band! 

A real breathe or fresh air and doing something different evening.

Photographs are the peach and fig tree we used to have on the terrace..

Miss having the big plants up there.. they too were fresh air of a different kind.. would be lovely to have a small jungle of big plants deposited up there by crane! That'd be a wonderful surprise for the town hall peeps to see!

M.










No comments: