Friday, April 10, 2020


A Facebook post about getting all the grounded time I never got as a teenager raised some smiles from friends..

It's true, my mom never grounded me, ever, she very probably should have, but she was brought up so strictly, she gave me free reign.. such a long rope it's a wonder I didn't trip over it! Every day!?!

But the responses made me smile thinking how my friends know me..

But how much? That's the impression I give isn't it? An open book, and yes I am very open, my life on these pages, over the years.. all here? You think? No..

I still have so much I keep hidden...  all my blogging all my talk.. yet still only the rare people I let in to my heart and soul..

I am writing in my book again just now, sun pouring through the window, listening to my Spotify playlist, writing these words, feeling very relaxed and thoughts drifting through my mind, good and bad.. happy and sad.. but not lingering..

It's nice, it's good.

TTFN
Marian


No comments: