Tuesday, April 07, 2020


Today some industrial photographs taken yesterday and today, as I walked around staying safe and far from others..


Yesterday I was on my own, today we all went out together, such beautiful weather, nature has a great sense of humour! When we're all penned in.


Not much to report! Deliveries from eBay and Amazon.. these companies must be some of the few at least still keeping very much head above water...

I came last month with my tiny bag, expecting a two week trip here!

I've 'had' to purchase a few extra items for my now extended trip.. another three months plus, to go now!

So I have also had to acquire a small overhead locker cabin bag, which meant a new handbag!! Lols..

There is logic here, somewhere.

I am praying also that the four placements ahead of me stay in place.. fingers crossed!

I'm a bit of a numbers freak, when it comes to certain things, meaningful dates, numerology, and now and again I check random stuff.

When working at Mercedes, I always noticed 13:13 every single day.. I didn't check the meaning out then, but for some reason a couple of years back I did, on line, and found something called angel numbers when I did so.

And believe you me, I am not clock watching here, but for some reason looked at the time today at 11:11, 12:12, 17:17 and 19:19..

Yes, too much time on my hands! But all very meaningful!

TTFN
Marian


No comments: