Saturday, April 25, 2020

So today purely about me moaning!!

I am, as I'm sure you are also, now used to seeing people wearing masks!

The World Health Organisation... Say.. please read

As someone who uses masks and gloves, everyone should know a little bit more on the subject now it seems.

Gloves: You know in any one day I can go through litteraly dozens and dozens, to stop cross contamination, from the person to me and visa versa, and I'm not working with people with Covid19.

Why wear in a supermarket touching everything others have touched, then get in your car keeping the gloves on, and or, as I saw yesterday more than once.. TOUCHING YOUR FACE!!

That's what people were doing yesterday, hands in gloves, picking off the shelves, into carts,  touching their faces back to pushing the carts!?!

What's the point?

Just keep washing your hands, keep NOT touching your faces.

And social distancing.. yesterday, again, the shop had taken precautions yellow taping distance markers, I'm trying to keep within limits and then bam.. a couple.. who must have walked in seperately and another man had pushed through into my area! I'm afraid I told them.. what's happening here, we're supposed to be social distancing!!! They just didn't care.

Masks: By all means at home if you're with someone with symptoms, wear a mask, both of you! All of you!!

And twenty minutes for most lightweight masks, is their effectiveness, and although it was a joke on a certain site.. but think about this, if you.. sorry someone else breaks wind, and it makes its way out of their pants and jeans and you can still smell it! What's a piece of scrap material going to do wrapped around your face? Just saying...

What's the point?

Okay rant over.
On with our day!

TTFN
Marian




No comments: