Wednesday, April 22, 2020


Who knew!

It's the phrase of the year, phrase of the decade?

A year ago today, I took this photograph coming home from East Midlands airport probably.. didn't open to read.

But seriously, who knew when I took this picture and posted it, that seven months later I'd have not only visited Naples but fallen in love with it.. with a passion!

I had planned on returning in June, Google helping with flight tracking info.. seeing the prices drop lower and higher and lower again.. looking great went down to only €64 for a return trip!

I have moved the tracker to September now.. we'll see.. the constant reminders are nice to see.. along with prospective trips, I may never ever take.. but dreaming is good, and these days with fantasy food shopping, fantasy travel is always a good thing! And less hunger pangs!

Maybe wait until towards Christmas..

TTFN
Marian

No comments: