Monday, July 06, 2020

I have two of my albums flicking through on the TV in here..

I look now and again and see wonderful memories from New York two years ago and Naples last November..

Now and again I see a photograph I took of a random banana under a random shrub somewhere.. in the New York album..

It always makes me smile, remembering the banana incident, back in Westbury Sub Mendip! A couple of years ago now...

I guess if you put banana in the search up there, top left-hand corner you might find said incident! Making you work today eh!!


Tesco has delivered today already, thank you very much!

And I await a collection of a box to wing it's way to me back home; it'll be there ahead of me of course.. but only by ten days or so! It'll take about four or five days to get there.

Out driving the last couple of evenings, really seeing a difference now in traffic volume, lots more cars, pub carparks full, people spilling out into beer gardens..

Would put another James Blunt song here, but...

TTFN
Marian


I understand now that I’m not a mess but a deeply feeling person in a messy world. I explain that now, when someone asks me why I cry so often, I say, ‘For the same reason I laugh so often-because I’m paying attention. “‘ – Glennon Doyle Melton

No comments: