Sunday, July 12, 2020

Mmm began this post a few days ago, prepped the song and a bit about a bike.. and the poem..

Today I am post migraine, the migraines of nowadays luckily not like they were, strange visual effects though just the same..

And today writing is proving difficult..
July 12th..

Okay, been out driving in the fairly nice weather.. last evening a drive to one of the centres of England! Meriden a village in the borough of Solihull! Who knew I was so near to Solihull!

Seems the town is only one of many with claims to be the centre of these green and pleasant lands.. but the name Meriden, so like Meridian.. must be for a very good reason!?!

Even Aylesbury when living there seems to want in on that action!

A bike the other morning on the path.. mm so this was days ago.. a man came flying along the path nearly taking me out in the process.. what's wrong with the wide road next to him? Who knows? Maybe a shout of warning would have been nice!

And this Android 10 has completely broken my phone now.. and I am going to get cross!! Lols! Very cross, very soon!

The evening before was a nature evening, beginning with a female pheasant with six babies!! So cute! First time in my life I have seen baby pheasants!

Followed closely by a small rabbit and a weasel! Lols.. No! Obviously not litteraly followed by! That would just be weird and very.. Riverbank stories world!

I mean over the next five minutes of driving though!

And finishing up with a green field.. nothing plowed or just seeded..

Standing by their hundreds, black birds.. standing all facing the one direction, very very spooky!

Very Hitchcock!

Enough now, phone driving me bananas!

Lauv and  Ellie Goulding Slow Grenade

TTFN
Marian


Those of you who travel with me, and have done for many years now, know maybe? That I republish a poem here, every so many years.. I guess when it pops into my head, just checked back and found I last did this December 2018.. so not long ago.. Heart of Stone.. it's called..

Not sure why I think of it as I do..




No comments: