Thursday, July 02, 2020

Just about to start a new book.. Finished the last yesterday.. it was so good and I needed a bit of a gap before a new one.. to clear it through.. lol defrag! Lols old term now already.. where did old tech go..

Anyways! It's called Once Upon a River, by Diane Setterfield; I read about it, liked what I read and bought it.

Only on the bit at the beginning.. not reached part 1 yet.. but these opening lines sound wonderful!

Along the borders of this world lie others.
There are places you can cross.
This is one such place.

Doesn't it! 

And so I begin..

Okay! Later then..

Today, after my usual four hours sleep!! Something woke me with a jolt I actually woke scared!

Took ages to get back to sleep and everything was keeping me from doing so.

It's another gray day, walked to the shop in a light drizzle without my coat on.. it's not cold at all.

And well, that's it! No thoughts for today! They're all asleep still, being so busy during the night!

Let me drag a photograph here though, I'll see what grabs me ... Bare with amigos!


My Pippa.. two days ago.. She's 14 now, and now I'll post this and get the hell out of my blog.



No comments: