Monday, July 20, 2020

July 20, 2020

Such a beautiful morning this morning, when I walked down to the store to collect the newspaper, a beautiful breeze.

It felt like the kind of day one should be going on an adventure...

All of above written a couple of days ago..

And now my world has changed yet again..

Ever changing.. I am at my limit now of change, of loss, of grief.. I can't take much more..


My Pippa, our Pippa..
She didn't wake up this morning..


And I can't bear it..

I know I had to say goodbye nearly two years ago.. Without even looking I know it was August 6th 2018.

Now today I have to say goodbye again..
When she had a stroke nearly two weeks ago, and I prayed for Franco to bring her home..

Maybe he has.. maybe it's just her time..

I had a song stuck in my head all yesterday afternoon until this morning.. round and round it's been going even through my dreams..

The song Welcome Home.. I'll get it here now..

It's a different version to the Peter's and Lee.. and one I prefer.. please don't judge!

Pippa is home now.

One more night.. at work.
I want to be home too.

Oh I added to a collection today, maybe tomorrow I'll explain.

TTFN
Marian


Be strong enough to let go and patient enough to wait for what you deserve

Unknown






No comments: