Thursday, February 22, 2024


Beautiful day in Nottingham, not so much today, but it's been nice .. 


Me and my ducks! 


Did take a photograph of the weir, but although I was focused on the water cascading, the phone focused on the railing!! 

I was writing to a friend this morning, we were talking about places we haven't been or would like to go to, and it made me think.. 

...and I thought I have a huge list of places I want to go... and the older I get the longer the list.

Which I thought maybe was weird, but I wonder if it's because it's just human to think that, to want to do that, because the older we get the more we think about the ticking clock.. or our end of Days.. 

And feelings of wanting to catch up with time, or lost time? 

I don't know... 

M.

Stop shrinking yourself to fit places you've outgrown.

Unknown


 

No comments: