Friday, February 09, 2024

 


Well! Going through my memorabilia, yet again! This card, means more this time around.. Given on my 30th birthday at work.. Key paint Euro colour, in Hemel Hempstead.. Is it still there? 

This year it's 35 years since they, my wonderful amazing work family gave me it..

Inside? 

Well, nearly eh!

But point being, where in hell did these thirty five years go? 

Who knew I'd be here? 

My baby boys now grown, older than me, and with babies of their own... 

Phew! 

Love and hate going through these things..

This time I have to be real harsh with myself, and throw more out, take photographs of stuff I must leave behind..

It's the perfect day, been raining since ten last night, windy and damp outside..

Wood burner going in here, music playing and memories filling me up..

M.


No comments: