Thursday, February 08, 2024


Well here it comes! And about time! 

Firstly better get serious, I am definitely, well as much as anyone else, here and not going anywhere with regards to my hospital results! 

On the other hand I do have chronic gastritis in my tum, and colon diverticulosis.. so two separate things, at the same time!! 

There are many things to stop eating with regards to both issues... But my biggest issue is that I don't actually eat most of those things..

I will have to stop the biscuits (high in fat), anything with nuts and butter.. 

Sort of coincides with working where I do now!! Funny eh!! 

I have six months of antibiotic type medication to take, one seven day period at a time, each month, a morning tablet, and some pain meds, follow up appointment in eight months time.

But really now it's down to me, and how much will power I have, not a lot usually, but have to try, because this option doesn't work for me, at all! Feeling sick every day, chronic stomach pain, and worrying.. That at least has now gone... Because I really was worrying.

And the weather, at last looks like some rain is coming and it's coming across perfectly to fill a little more than the other week, our reservoirs.. tomorrow will be a batten down the hatches kinda day if they've got it right, or it'll be a business as usual if they haven't!

M.



No comments: