Sunday, February 11, 2024

Spent the last couple of days getting through memorabilia..

So many things, going back to my childhood, cards from everyone, letters and keepsakes..

Way too much, way way too much! 

Yesterday was my third day of knowing about these things they found..

I'm sure I've gone weeks without eating biscuits, maybe days, without something sweet..

But maybe I have, had, been overdoing it since working in the store, always a cake, always a packet or two of something sweet to hand..

 

So I had a headache yesterday.. did I write this already? I am guessing a low blood sugar thing, extreme tiredness and headache.. so I  thought I'd risk a biscuit, I had three shortbread biscuits, soooo good..


And boy did I suffer because of it later, in the middle of the night! The pain woke me up, trouble is now I have to work out whether it's gastric or diverticular.. 

Gastritis is no fats and sugars and I guess, with all honesty the biscuits were high in both!

The headache did go eventually, but much later..

I bought some savory biscuits yesterday, probably will have same effect..

Don't know really what I should or shouldn't do, they conflict, so much more to avoid with the Gastritis.. time I guess.. in the night I took a pain killer the doctor gave me, but found this morning its not actually a pain med at all!

Was expecting rain again today, but although cloudy and cool.. no sign at yet! 

Waiting till morning? And driving down the mountain road.. no doubt!! 

M.

No comments: