Friday, December 10, 2021

It was good to get out on the walk earlier.. (all this written last night), really was good to get natural fresh air.. forest air..

These two photographs I took with the sun getting worryingly close to dipping down beyond the mountain.. the perspective is difficult to tell.. but I was looking way down into a small ravine.. which is where my small shadow is down there.. difficult to see the depth..

I shared my walk with no other walkers bar one.. on my way back down a man came up videoing the scenery.. 


Maybe this photograph above will help with perspective..

I sat in a small tree like chair for a while and just relaxed.. I was already on the turnaround.. 

So glad I got myself up and out and didn't just sit there and blur out..


My burner is lit, house is toasty.. and watching a great series on TV.. Superstore.. 

M.

No comments: