Monday, December 13, 2021

Went for a drive yesterday.. San Pedro de Alcántara.. it's about forty minutes from home.. 

Usually drive underneath the main road, in fact the tunnel wasn't even there when I first moved here.. There is a strange undulating raised walkway.. 

A short video I took was way too shaky, on my Facebook it wouldn't have been a bad idea to pop a motion sickness med before watching!

Still nice there.. San Pedro has changed in many many ways since I last wandered the streets.. 

Felt a bit strange actually.. 

Had a couple of coffee's and ate some lunch... It was nice.. too much food.. 

Silk floss tree.. taken a few photographs of the this tree over the years. But caught this one just right with some of the silk floss on the tree..

Very strange looking. And spikey! Dangerous tree!

This afternoon I came back home, via the wood man, dropped in two bags or wood for the estufa, got the gas can near the door and some random cardboard and metal bits.. 

Dropped rubbish off in bins and bought a gas can, then dropped into La Trocha and Carrefour.. bought a few bits.. a few of the wrong bits as I was hungry!


This Pantone amongst them.. was it wrong to get this giant one? Then cut a big slice when I got home and lather it in butter? 

High bad cholesterol? Sure.. and high good cholesterol too! So that's equalled out nicely!

M.
 

No comments: