Thursday, December 23, 2021


The eve of Christmas eve... I'm watching Love Actually.. of course.. who wouldn't be at this time of the year? Oh! Just me then..

Works been exceptionally busy which is of course wonderful! And now I'm off for a few days.. Everyone, just about all the customers were in very jovial festive spirits today, really great day.

Wood burner going, it's the second day of rain.. and now the house is in the clouds.. or are the clouds down on my village?

We now have to prove vaccinations or negative test results for entry into bars, restaurants or clubs.. even for a coffee and a piece of cake.. anywhere in side.. 

And as of today, masks again are obligatory in the streets.. 

Our figures are nowhere near as bad a the UK, but better safe than sorry.. 

We've been wearing masks still inside in public places.. bars etc.. any businesses.. since March of 2020.. That has never changed.

That's is for today! 

Oh a photograph I took the other day, last week? Or the week before? 

I would love to be able to see their terrace! And I would love to get some palm trees on my terrace! Looks so cool.. and in summer it would be so much cooler! Literally!

Today's piece of music is.. 

James Blunt Goodbye my lover..

For no reason, I heard it today at work just as someone did something outside.. they left a bag on a car.. and it seemed both sad and.. I don't know.. to leave something for someone like that? Was either a gift or a cowardly parting of ways.. maybe of course it could have just been rubbish!

But the person put it is the dumpster without opening, so I guess they thought it rubbish anyway.. 

M.





No comments: