Thursday, December 09, 2021

Just watching Gilmore Girls.. again.. and this song rang a chord with me.. 

I am not unbreakable..

Sometimes it's as though the universe knows everything.. and nothing..

Thoughts appear in movies.. books.. Things in our minds, moods show up in daily life.. 

I made the mistake of taking half a sleeping tablet last night, a tablet a friend suggested, and although I bought them a month or more ago I didn't take because it doesn't interact well with other stuff I take.. 

But night before was so bad I thought I'd risk it for a biscuit.. I still lay away mid sleeps.. for a couple of hours..

And still now I feel so blurry, or maybe I would have been anyways? 

Life can be blurry.. 

My card was denied in Mercadona today.. great! Such fun! Money there but bank said no! So not only will my bank .. Santander of Spain! Not allow my wages in...  it also didn't want me to use my own money already in there! 

Only in Spain! 

So again, into the bank I went.. again she copied my TIE card...again, sent to Madrid! And she unblocked my card! Crazy! And just too tired and blurry to really care that much.

I hate when I get feeling like this... I can see myself from outside.. almost.. 

But I can't find 'me' to get me back out.. I guess this doesn't make sense.. 

So I am now sat inside, in this beautiful country I am lucky to call home, watching sad movies.. and wondering what the hell is meant to happen now.

Maybe a walk would be better.. maybe I should do that now.. right now. Fresh air.

I'm walking now..

M.

No comments: