Thursday, December 16, 2021

This morning was touch and go with the wind factor! 

It blew me down at 8am and chased me back up at 10!!

But first.. woke up too early about six.. came down about half past when I realised I wouldn't have the luxury of going back to sleep..

It seemed warmer than the past couple of mornings.. not the normal 8 - 10° the house usually rests at this time of the year with no heating on.. so looking at the burner for some reason I reached down to touch it near the base and was surprised to find it warm still! I opened it and a piece of wood wasn't quite burnt out so I opened the front and it immediately started to crackle and spit! Lots of tiny sparks? I put a small piece of wood on top closed it all up and it caught! 

Off out I went.. 

Came home.. five hours after placing that tiny piece of wood.. a tiny spark remained, so I put an envelope on top, secured with another small piece of wood and it caught! Three hours later I've added just one log of wood now.. 

Never been like this before! Very odd! But very good! 

Just finished watching Back to the Future.. Christmas must-watch movie! Yesterday was Home Alone #1 and #2!

Anyways! Between town for coffee and freezing my butt off.. blue finger nails and cold through.. I had to move my car at last, so drove to Aldi in Coín for milk and a few bits, was still early so drove around to Mijas pueblo, parking up near the top and walking down to the town. Still windy! 

I had a really lovely wander around, didn't stop for coffee, but went into the ermita de peña.. said a few words of remembrance.. 

Took the photograph beneath..

 

Which strangely doesn't look real here! 

Beautiful view over the coast.. 

Tempted to drop into the garden centre for more plants but maybe Saturday..

Feeling like a piece of music should be here now.. 

Let me look! What you don't know is there's a gap here of nearly two hours!! 

I went to YouTube and clicked on my playlists and weirdly after about six months? Of having this phone.. the music I had previously downloaded and paid for music that had been on my old phone and NOT transferred here.. was an option to download!!!??? Wtf?? 

Still, it's here, and oddly as is the way of the world, and only talking yesterday about thoughts becoming real.. I now have it all back!! The most is music I bought through Google rewards.. and once Google music went the option to download to YouTube, being Google came, and I did it, but new phone and nada nada monada!

Even this morning I thought again how I wish I had my downloaded music available! Two thoughts in two days and the magic happens! 

Mmm anyway, I saw the one I was going to link to here, Rag'n'Bone Human and it was playing while I scrolled and clicked 'download' I, unfortunately for you and I both, hit play in queue on a track and next to auto play was this instead.. 

Lewis Capaldi Someone You Loved..

Good video also.. 

It made me have to get up and do stuff rather than sit and get melancholy.. 

Enjoy! Or not.. 

I have my music back.. a nice gift.. 

M.


No comments: