Monday, June 15, 2020

Just had to add link to this song here! It's just perfect for today, and my mindset today

Can you imagine that! Mary Poppins Returns..

I woke heavy from weird dreams, unusually by the alarm.. I'd woken at half five and fallen back to sleep..

Day all as the norm, give or take..

Then I overheard the news earlier and did a happy dance!! Airports opening up!! Never been so happy about airports!! Lols.. after over 20 flights last year, and thinking I'd end up doing the same or more this year.. having done nine by March.. but no!!

Maybe I will, maybe I won't.. but airports!! Opening!!!

In the store later on, two people down the line, social distancing.. started up a conversation about not working and getting back this week.. and I added my two cents, two penethe!!

The other side of the coin to so many people over the last three months.. and sadly, I also did my happy dance.. in the store, in a line of people... Lols oh dear!! Oh well! For someone who is strangely shy I can go out of my way to make myself appear not so!


Trouble uploading this morning.. Not happy with this new Android 10!


It's bringing back bad memories of Windows 10!!! Must be the 10 factor!!


Probably repeating photographs..


But maybe not!

In the mood for ending with poem.. I always used to didn't I.. years ago..

Let me find something..

Bare with please...

Okay, an Irish blessing..

Promoted by a movie I watched the other day on Disney+...

May the road rise to meet you
May the wind be always at your back
May the sun shine warm upon your face
The rains fall soft upon your fields
And until we meet again..

Stay safe

TTFN
Marian



No comments: