Monday, June 22, 2020

I am never going to finish this book if I keep stopping to tell you about it am I!

And this bit I read last evening; roughly,  about in this life we do some things we've chosen to do, that alter our destinies, but when it's all over, we have taken whatever has come at us..

Yesterday, chatting, over a worry, I said, worrying can't change it, and we'll have waisted now worrying about it.. we lose, waste, so much time worrying about life instead of living every single moment of it like it's our last.. because it can be.

I won't stop worrying, I can't, I was born worrying, my mom was definitely stressed while carrying me, if that has anything to do with it, I don't know.. I know nothing!

We can only decide certain things.. what to eat, where to go.. well, again soon, for all of us after this time we're all in together.. all reacting to differently, because we all feel differently.

Monday morning, it's a beautiful day.. temperatures will reach 30° by Wednesday here in Blighty!

I have four weeks to go..
I shouldn't be counting down, because life's too short.

TTFN
Marian



No comments: