Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Beautiful weather again this week, very warm, the birds are enjoying the garden, especially the blackbirds.. took a photograph but no good without my good camera from the distance I was away.

There were a line of blackbird's standing backs to the sun.. wings splayed out.. orange beaks open..  litteraly sunbathing.. looked so cute!

Watching Death in Paradise.. still, series who knows what by now I am on.. man just said "Fridays I would be eating my tea and watching Crackerjack!" I automatically shouted at the TV.. "Crackerjack!"

Five full weeks of work completed now, four to go...

So over half way!

Although being thirteen weeks of work in total by the time I leave; I'm doing alright..

Tired, but alright..

Today I have both a song and a poem..

Such a beautiful song..

Marcus Mumford - Lay your head on me..

TTFN
Marian

Just kiss me in the rain,
So I'll know you are not one of them.
Those who run for shelter.
JMStorm


No comments: