Monday, June 15, 2020

Okay, one more try before this hits the deck!

I have been meaning to upload these details.. of my travels this May and so far this year for distance.. 


53 miles walked in May! The majority in Bewdley! That's an amazing amount of walking and will be interesting to see the amount for June in comparison.



And I've made it half way around the world so far this year in the amount of air travel...

I will have to complete that after July.. my mission should I choose to accept it! I do!

And some poetry ~ I have decided to use poems from the book I am writing in... Poems purloined from the internet, and written in purple ink in a beautiful book. How they would have been written, in a different lifetime.

In the end
When our eyelids find their infinite darkness
You will know that our bodies were tiny universes
And that I loved you with a thousand seas

Christopher Poindexter

TTFN
Marian


No comments: