Friday, June 05, 2020

Bewdley


Above taken exactly where it says it is! The forest of Wyre...


These two on the old railway track walk.. out near Hartlebury...


I left yesterday morning, by cab, three trains later I'm near Coventry...

It's really strange how I connected so much with Bewdley..

September 2018, thought it was September, lols.. can't remember yesterday, but remembered it was September 2018!!

I came here, and felt a strong connection... came back spookily January this year, and of course jumped at the chance to return in May...

Of all the places I've been in England.. it has something special, the community, the area, the history..

Anyways... Another special place in my heart to add to my home, New York and Naples..

I am here for nearly seven weeks so need a plan of action!

Exercise, back to my Spanish lessons, (forever!!), writing my favourite sayings in my beautiful book with my purple ink, my painting by numbers and learning to crochet, not just a straight line!! Mmm?!?

And before I know it, seven weeks will pass, and I will go home, fit, fluent and an artist!




TTFN
Marian

No comments: