Wednesday, June 17, 2020

I often use the highlight note option on my Kindle.. always the pink colour! Funny how we all have our favourites!

I also now use the option to note an edit, used to just highlight and note to myself really! But now it goes to the right person, yes it's nit picky I guess.. but after proof reading, editing and publishing I can't let errors go by.. yes not easy to read a book sometimes.. god I'm fussy!! Bad? Ridiculous?! Lols...

And rabbiting on about nothing as usual!!

All I am saying is that I highlighted a lovely piece just now and along with building a clock to tell you.. I want to share it!

".. I thought how nothing on earth offers as much hope as daybreak on the ocean..."

It's in Four Days with Hemingway's Ghost by Tom Winton

A beautiful line...

Bally hoo.. a fish? Also mentioned in the above book..  Made me start singing an old David Cassidy song.. which is a nice change from a song I've had stuck in my head for three days already!! And now I've written that down, it's back!

This is later on my almost a break..

Yesterday walking to the store for the customer, I saw a cat's collar, I didn't want to pick it up, so kicked it off the grass onto the nearby driveway; this morning it was still there, and I worried as yesterday if the cats missing, or it's home, just the collar and tag missing.

I would normally have picked it up, called the number, which I am sure is on the tag.. but I cant keep doing stuff like that anymore.. stuff has to be let go of.. I can't fix all things, I have to leave things now to fix themselves.

I'm tired!

Oh perked up just now as I went to post! Seeing today's date.. the small excited child who still lives within my heart that I am.. shouts and claps her hands with glee!! It's a month today!!

Sad.. suddenly too, Franco's birthday just five days before mine.. and the thought, brings me back to reality, and loss.. loss of so much all the time; why can't we keep everything, everyone we love.

Wish I could fix that.

TTFN
Marian

"The most beautiful part is
I wasn't even looking
When I found you...

Anon.






No comments: