Friday, June 26, 2020


Where you lead by Carole King.. the theme song from Gilmore Girls.. watching it, the series, again.. for now anyways.. I used to love this song.. but it links me to a placement I was at when the words.. "... If you need me to be with you..." Were ones I followed to the word when Franco called me.. needing me to come home..

Now when I watch this I have to skip the intro theme..

I used to watch it first thing in the morning, at work, as the sun came up and through into the placements kitchen.. and I used to get up and dance my way through it!! Lols..

Yep, I know... I'm funny like this!

My eye, was again this morning.. but I feel a subtle change now.. just very very slightly, so fingers crossed eh!

Weekend again! TGIF!!

Oh poem!

TTFN
Marian

These are the days that must happen to you.
Walt Whitman

No comments: