Thursday, June 25, 2020

So the British heatwave is at its hottest today! It's humid and bit too closed in at work to be comfortable..

Can't get out for fresh air ..
I think tomorrow it's going to break, and I am looking forwards to a thunderstorm or three!

Finding it a bit difficult to type on my phone, have an eye infection that's beaten any eye infection I have every had! In every way! I can see the swelling under my eye when I look down, which is a bit disconcerting, and it's swollen up into my nose.. it looks like I've lost a fight!

I'm taking antibiotics which the local hospital prescribed, I Uber'ed them here from there! Thank you Uber!

So hopefully they will kick in soon, sure they're working undercover at the moment, doing whatever pencillin does.. and hoping soon I will feel and see the getting better bit soon!

Okay, this is too much of a struggle.

TTFN
Marian

My favourite part is where you walked into my life. You didn't know me, yet something told you to walk a little more.
JMStorm

No comments: