Thursday, June 18, 2020

Talking to a friend earlier, a completely wrong word popped up.. I checked it out, found it in an urban dictionary...

I sent her the link and noticed there was an advert for some perfume.. probably my next purchase of perfume.. but it's one her and I were wafted with about six or seven years ago, in Cardiff, as we spent a lovely day, just mooching around and spending quality time together.. and I wrote to her this... 

"Oh that's the perfume from Cardiff when you and I went that day...that beautiful day so long ago... When the world was the right way up and and we could see straight.."

And on a different note, there are lots of jobs I'm sure where people end up not knowing the days of the week.. and especially more just now if people are home.

I just completely confused myself more by suddenly thinking it was Wednesday! And that's why Tesco hasn't delivered yet.. I was laughing, then checked.. and its Thursday!

Oh dear.

This morning, I double gloved, used one in the store removed, leaving one on, picked up the cats collar, messaged the number.  They were very thankful I did, they have their cat, he's fine, often loses his collars so they have lots of spares! But happy I had let them know.. and surpized he'd got this far from home!

I couldn't leave it could I!

TTFN
Marian

Sometimes she'll push away what she wants
Because she wants it too much
And too much scares the hell out of her
Because sometimes people lose themselves in wanting too much
JM storm

No comments: