Monday, June 08, 2020


More photographs from beautiful Bewdley, pair of geese with their gosling's.. that's how low the river Severn is just now, and after the floods earlier in the year where the river broke it's banks...


Wonder what Bewdley is like in August? Actually, I can envisage.. because it's school holidays and I have already seen how it looks at weekends with good weather, even in lockdown...


I wonder if the residents, breathe a thankful but happy release in September, as schools return and their lives become a little bit quieter..


My adult painting by numbers I have spoken about several times..


Not sure those little pots can be enough! I am guessing time will tell.. if I ever dip my brush and begin.. not the natural painting I am used to using, and for some reason thought it would be easy, or at the least relaxing! Doesn't look a relaxing idea now!


Saw a post on Facebook earlier about siblings.. 'the oldest sibling..' etc etc.. I am the second in line, age wise of my father's four children.

But the oldest doesn't know I exist, born in Japan during WW2, then it's another brother, son of a Marlene E. Bellamy..  also unaware.. then my brother in Cali.. and maybe another? In New York.. born early 1970.. or late '69...

Yes lots of information here... But, well, you never know do you? I will always look for my siblings..

TTFN
Marian




No comments: