Friday, June 12, 2020


Tiny little flower struggling through against all odds...


And a rose.. "by any other name.."

I've deleted more than I'm posting today..

I'm very tired, long, long days, and not always easy to sleep in strange beds..

Never mind the strange dreams..

More deleted rubbish..

Lols maybe I just shouldn't post tonight.. Must be something interesting to tell you?

My phone had an update to Android 10, and it's completely mucked up my apps! Maps and WhatsApp to name but two! Location and videocalling has gone pearshaped! I've fixed a couple of issues now.. fingers crossed.

Also spent two hours trying to send my own money to myself.. from one bank to another.. and without certain things I would never have brought for a two week placement I just kept hitting dead ends! Then suddenly I did it, easy and it took ten seconds exactly! I then screwed my head back into place and rejoiced!

Also, not started the painting by numbers, and not taken up crocheting yet.. I have free time.. but no time..

TTFN
Marian

No comments: