Friday, April 07, 2023

Well yes I'm home.. it's Good Friday, been home eleven days.. 

Just always feel so bereft when I leave my family.. Like I'm sort of exiled from them.

Above a can of soup I had.. picked it up in a store when we went food shopping.. have to admit, although very nice it was nothing like and no where near as nice as freshly made and eaten out of a giant bread roll on a pier in San Francisco!

I also picked up a microwave meal and when I heated it up the lid melted!! So therefore, not all microwavable! 

Going through some wonderful old photographs suddenly I saw my mom's handwriting!! A card to my aunt Rita and family.. from us! 

That was strange seeing her handwriting out of context as it were..

We went to a wonderful 'old' place.. old for the US of A.. Raynham Hall Museum, Oyster Bay out on Long Island..

This is my new pad, out over the other side of the lake.. mmm juts kidding, my cabin by the lake could be built here though, never quite known where I'd like it situated.. this could be it!

Here is the Museum.. a beautiful old building, wonderful history, just us three and a random man in the tour, well worth visiting, learnt a lot about this area and the men who lived here..

Raynham Hall Museum..

At my cousin's I used the Google search thingy to identify their cat, I'd seen one before at a client's when working in England, and placed a 3D by his side!

At work on my break, surrounded by crates.. 

Thinking of the sun outside.. and happy thoughts of things.

M.




It is often the small steps, not the giant leaps, that bring about the most lasting change.

Queen Elizabeth II - 1926-2022 - Queen of the United Kingdom

No comments: