Thursday, November 14, 2013


Aberavon beach today after work... What a picture [lol, even saying so mayself!!!] That beautiful sun rays coming down through the cloud, the beach, the ship pulling out of the harbour, with a little tug boat pulling hard...


Above inside the beautiful little church St Marys, in Rhossili... beautiful place, so peaceful, the smell of the polish on the pews reminds me of when I was little and used to go to St Marys in Northchurch with my gran while she polished the pews and helped with the flowers...


Strange picture taken inside the Plantasia in Swansea last week, looking down from above into the little jungle hut!

Today I have been downloading everything from my computer into a safe place, because yesterday nothing was here, or so it seemed, the thought of losing all the books and nearly 9000 photos pushed me into action, and it was certainly about time I saved everything on here, so stupid not to have done so before, DropBox https://db.tt/B2ea9BAs Best place to keep everything! And you can open it anywhere!  Anyway... not working for them lol, so time to relax now...

TTFM
Marian

No comments: