Monday, November 13, 2017


Well, odd selection of photographs forsure!

Firstly a new hoodie! I left mine in the house, I can see it there, in my mind's eye, on the coat rack so I don't forget it!

We looked for one a couple of weeks ago and none of them had zippers, well maybe one or two, that I didn't like!

Gave up today and bought one without the zipper! Hoodie good size for hiding in on long flights... It's warm, and instead of two pockets, I can put my hands in and they can warm up together!!

Only problem is it's difficult to get back off, so should be fun on a plane!!!


Bit of a far away shot above but the pair of crows I had been watching were being so tender, checking eachothers feathers, prodding and rearranging feathers... Cute!


And at M&S in Stratford this morning, toasted tea cake and latte! Plastic knife! Lol... Not so cool?

Five days to go, and I had a test run with my suitcase, it's just for some reason I didn't think things would fit! Although I hadn't brought much, and haven't bought much! But even so I worried... Well all is well! Of course!

Nothing much more I can add... I am exhausted, my eye sockets are black in places! And when I went back to my car in the carpark I wondered if someone had moved the car!! Who the hell parked it like that!!! Lol


No comments: