Saturday, December 09, 2017

I ordered some really cool hair gel.... saw the advert on Facebook, yes really I did!  It came when I was away working, I thought I had ordered purple and green, bu purple and gray came, and that was what I had  ordered, I checked!  Anyway, its beautiful, and so easy to apply, only problem was I hadn't realised the intensity of the color until today in H&M and their brighter than white light in the changing room.... and I jumped when I saw the color in my hair! Lol... the purple, its purple!!

They have the Christmas decorations in Miramar now, just enough, nothing to in-your-face... It was nearly eleven, but still quite quiet... it was nice being able to wander around without getting knocked to the ground by busy shoppers!

Today the weather is typical December in Spain, warm in the sunshine, cool in the shade = house, a strong wind a blowing... in the garden centre I bought a couple of poinsettias and trees were falling all over the place in there... a friends car in the car park also, but after searching I think he may have been using the lot as a waiting zone for a few hours!!


This photograph is way cooler on my Facebook page! It actually pans around! Lol...

Pippa is back in her two walks a day routine, the short run first thing and the longer walk later on... she had got into the habit of barking to go out in the middle of the night, so tonight I will have to take her up onto the terrace and wait with her, before bedtime! Its okay in the summer with the door open anyway, but this has to stop!

You know I have had had two conversations today that were out of this world... and makes me wonder if people actually think before they speak!  I know I can be maybe, outspoken? Have strong opinions? But the two things I can't write here blew me away! Thoughtless, unthinking... mmmm well, okay they're the same thing! And me not actually being able to write them down here isn't of any value, sorry!

Well, I could ramble here about things in my head; plans, possibilities, and then reality and... Pippa....

And oh I really wish I was dancing right now!  Just like two weeks ago in Palm Springs! What an amazing night! Absolutely fabulous!

Hunters! 
Add caption

This restroom was the funniest!  My sister-in-law and I waited until it was vacated by two giggly people, and we giggled in there too, until we giggled our way out!

No comments: