Saturday, May 05, 2018

And so the journey continues.


Listening to music in my ears... Left my placement, spent a drunken night with a good friend, spent a day feeling icky! Got on a coach said "Bedford" ended up in Oxford!

On the approach to the bus station amongst those dreaming spires! And passing restaurants, passed the Franco Manca restaurant! That wasn't fun at all! I knew there were a couple in London, but didn't know or expect to see one suddenly there!

Then after a short but plain speaking argument with the driver, where he admitted he didn't hear me when I asked for my destination, bit odd that he charged me what he did think I asked for!! I had to disembark and reboard, but not pay again, which was good news, it not actually being my fault!

And okay I didn't check my ticket, I wouldn't normally, I didn't even wonder at the route really, I didn't know it! So, anyway, Tony collected me from Milton Keynes eventually, an hour and half later than I should have been in Bedford!

I've now had a good day with Tony, lovely weather yesterday, and we went to the movies, saw the new Marvel movie Avengers... In 4DX! Which meant moving seats, air blowing in faces and from behind, water spraying about! But the biggest thing was definitely the seats! Moving up and down left and right, taking punches in the back and rocking every which way! Sounds rough? It was a rough ride indeed, but l loved it! Lol now I'm on the train, going the right way for the right city, it's pouring with rain and the smell of diesel is overwhelming!

At Tonys I started watching a series called Happy, which is really good, just hoping now it's available in Spain too! Oh how could I forget I also spent time on Tony's Oculus Rift! Amazing as always! So I am buying the Oculus Go! Well why not, what does it matter eh...

Time has gone and I forgot I had made these notes, so only just now putting my Blog together! It's Saturday night, and had three wonderful days with Baz and family. Walked, been to the parks, to the city centre, and a couple of walk pasts of their soon to be new home.

Today especially the weather has been really warm, still 19°c out there and gone ten at night!







No comments: