Friday, July 17, 2020


Caught, photographically speaking, this bee yesterday morning.. on the buddleia.. it's just coming into bloom, and later the cardinal butterfly was all over it.. the buddleia, not the bee! That would just be weird!!

Lols having trouble typing this morning, have been far too headachy recently.. felt very odd yesterday evening.. just very tired now, six weeks yesterday at this placement, long days.. and not sleeping well at all now..

You know, I'm glad we can't see the future.. the wonderful that happens unexpectedly.. is wonderful, but bad things would break us...

Just saying...

It's my birthday today.. I love my birthdays, always have, and I guess always will now.. I'm like a kid, I get so excited the days, (weeks), before, then can sometimes, usually, fall with a bang when .. when I don't know what.. Still waiting for my dad to turn up probably.. which would totally freak me out, him having died 50 years ago now.

So I'm just left waiting..

And on this note, sounds like I've fallen already, which is bad for not even nine in the morning..

It's a beautiful day; it is.

Wish you all could join me today, massive street party! How cool that would be, how diverse how many languages, how many amazing people.. thank you for travelling with me, very very much.. all part of each others stories..

TTFN
Marian

No comments: