Friday, November 10, 2023


Above fishing down at Torreblanca.. almost against the paseo..

I'm driving down to work and I'm afraid this post won't be for the faint haunted, for some reason feeling considerably depressed this morning and wondering about things like my bucket list what I have still to do on it... and then thinking you know it doesn't really matter about anything on my bucket list who cares! and then I thought is there really truly anything that I want to see more often to do more of... and obviously with family and people I love .. yes yes and yes.. and then as I came around the side of the mountain and saw the ocean laid out before me... To the right what looked like islands... Six or seven.. they were just clouds, low and .. well island shaped.. but they looked so beautiful .. then to my left... The rising sun, absolutely amazing to see .. and I know I am so lucky to see this ...

Not 100% feeling better .. probably just bad dreams I've brought through with me, as usual!

But, I also seem to have the last few days really bad pain I think from a kidney stone again, although I'm sure I haven't stopped, twinges most days.. but maybe this is the bigger stone, and it really hurts when I'm sitting down, when I'm driving or if I'm just sort of kneeling or on the floor at work.. it just hurts a lot and so I'm you know should have taken more painkillers this morning.. this is as soon as I get up and start walking around at work, it'll go...

I'm dictating this into my phone... someone in an Audi behind doesn't even need to have his engine running because he's consuming anything coming out of the back of my car! I can't even see his headlights he's so close and it's a good thing you didn't just go to overtake because a motorbike did instead!

Sorry for sad post, I'll be okay once I'm in work... What with happy colleague and wonderful customers! 

In all honesty though, we do have some lovely people who come in... 

Some not so much! Ha! But, I try to remind myself that for them, we might be the only people they get to talk to all day ..

So some people skills are lacking!!! 

Others come in I think just to talk to us! Equally okay, if we're not holding really heavy things at the time or sitting uncomfortabley on the hard floor! 

My head is definitely mixed today, need sleep and rest.. then more sleep! 


An add on here .. it is November 10th.. listed on my calendar as worse day of my life .. it did in fact get worse. But was the day reality hit home, hard 

Better post now or never eh! 

M.







Talking a bit about the old thought of every seven years we are 

It Turns out that each body part has its own very distinct lifespan. The lining of the stomach, constantly under assault by digestive acid, is renewed every few days. But bones are refreshed once a decade. And there are a few parts of you that stay with you from birth to death.



No comments: