Monday, December 18, 2023

Still plenty of after effects from March 2022 Sahara drop!

Well, I think my body is having enough of stuff just now!

Stuff that's stayed dormant or at least I've lived with and tried to ignore.. 

Feels like a trapped nerve in my left hip, but I think it's where various, numerous problems are have just said enough is enough! 

And, at last I now know why I have had stomachache for .. I keep saying eighteen months, but it's been so long saying that that I think it could be two years now.. 

Anyways, had the endoscopy down my throat, I was given anesthesia, thought I'd just not feel anything, but was completely out!

So I have ten fundic polyps in my tummy...

They've taken two biopsies, one from a large one, and one from a smaller.

Could be Atrophic gastritis or celiac disease.. being tested for both in the biopsy...

Appointment for February for results.

Day off today and going down to the coast for lunch.. 

Working next three days then in on Sunday for Christmas Eve! 

Feel like I'm missing something out!

Oh!!! At work the other day, track came on the radio, we started singing and dancing to it! As we do!!! 

I couldn't remember the band, from the 70's... I said "is it easy jet?" Randomly!! "Black box?" My colleague said back to me...

I googled it! Pilot

Of course!

My microwave has broken and my kitchen gas lighter! 

I went down to Miramar parque to look for a new one in Mediamarkt way too many people in there! 

So I went next door to Kiabi! Where I bought a whole new outfit! 

Won't help with heating food, but... Well, felt good! 

M. 



No comments: