Saturday, September 07, 2024

Can't take photograph, too many people... But sat here watching aircraft land through the window opposite me... Oh well, through the window I can see them land! Almost... 

What I can see are silver balls of light afar, and as they approach, lights separate, and then the wings come into view... As one by one their flight path brings them down to land.. only minutes between each.. 

Gray skies as a backdrop, looks amazing to watch...

Photograph above is my plane, they arrived an hour ago, everyone off the flight through where we are sitting... 

Funny, I know someone in the Denver area, where this flight landed from... Now that would have been funny to see here disembarking!

We're boarding in half an hour..

I have to say, Newark Liberty Airport is a nice airport, I got a taxi, paid when I reached here! Took an hour, I labeled up my own bag and dropped it at bag drop area.

Then upstairs and through security easily and smoothly, into departures/gates area.. all within twenty minutes.

The bars, stores, restaurants and bathrooms, are all mixed in around the gates, so easy to navigate here..

Low chairs with drinks holders, interspersed with high and low tables, all with charger points. Great airport!

M.

No comments: