Saturday, October 05, 2024

 


Yesterday after many, many many many more hiccups! 

Signed over the house, my house, our house.

End of an era, a chapter, a life here.. 

Was so stressed in the lead up I actually didn't think I'd make it through, but I did.

And here I am, outside the bar next to work, for now, G&T on the table and a headful of memories all bursting to get out, or lock in.

I moved out two weeks ago, and it's been a good transition, a very good one.

I am so thankful to my friend for letting me stay at her place..

It's been so much easier than waking up there yesterday and leaving.

I don't think I could have done it.

I popped in with flowers and left them with a bottle of Ribero del Duro.. 

And said, come on Franco, let's go... 

M.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

❤️