Friday, July 31, 2026

My dear friend Terry passed away, two weeks ago.. thankfully Terry has recently returned to the UK from Alhaurín, I am so glad he was back with his family.. I am still so sad at his passing, I thought there was more time, I thought I'd go down to visit him..

There is never more time

Few days later was my birthday, back home we would meet up at Bar Cruz, an Iceland spongecake to share, Peter, Terry and me.. back what feels like so long ago..

And a few days after my birthday some of Peter's paintings were for sale at auction.. That set off strange feelings, I feel they should have sold for more, those that did, others never sold at all, which I feel was an insult to his memory.. 

I came across the auction on-line, or I would never have known.. but then why would we, his old friends from back home.

My birthday, son took me out for a wonderful lunch in the city, an Italian, Gusto's.. was very very nice...thank you son.. 

And those flowers above? The neighbor gave them to me, the flowers and the very yummy chocolates!

Above a new bridge, this year! Across the River Trent, stunning bridge!


And above the slalam that comes off the Trent, I'd never been there before, but ironically had seen it on Google maps not that long ago.. people come here from all over the world. It's a small stretch of the Trent! Amazing eh!


And finally! We had rain!?! First time since I actually cannot remember when!? Oh yes, New York, when we had so much places were flooding! 

It rained briefly, photograph right top, it stopped, ten minutes later, photo on left top, starting to dry, an finally fifteen minutes later, dry!

M.

Gratitude in advance is the most powerful creative force in the universe.
Neale Donald Walsch - Author

This quote is a little bit more difficult to do..
 

No comments: