Thursday, May 24, 2007

oh help!


this is all en español! we have a new lap top, still have my old antique machine, but we are going to get everything from that onto this new little baby...

nothing really here yet, some of my favorites are here, but not the important ones... you know who you are amigos!

the fella that helped get it up and running showed me in a nano second how to move things from there to here, but well, how was it again please sir?

back from england last thursday, and cant believe how fast the time has flown since my return.

franco and pippa were well, a few pounds lighter maybe!

back to cudeca on monday, but am helping friend out in her shop this week coming so, am putting shop above on hold for a while if they dont mind that is!

golfing job, still ahead somewhere, have to wait another few weeks for the local club to decide if they want to try it out and then we can move forward on that.

holiday was great, so lovely to see everyone, now i miss everyone all over again of course, especially my boys...

ok more tomorrow, sorry so short...

Only those who find life find treasure.

TTFN
Marian

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Present!
Glad you're back.
My goodness, Pippa a few pounds lighter!!! She's practically gone! I suppose there are only her ears left?

Anonymous said...

Hi Marian.
Glad to hear your back in Spain and that you had such a good time in the UK. I guess it's Franco that lost the weight ehh?
By the way all OK on my short trip to UK, got the all clear hoorayyyy!

Take care, love you loads. Will spaek soon. Andy. xx

Anonymous said...

Wow, so that's where you've been! Good to see you!