Wednesday, December 15, 2010

What a wonderful song, Coldplays, Christmas Lights, just as it came on the radio our Christmas tree lights went off! Bizarre... They don't look like they're coming back on, and can't see any bulbs that are blackened, so must just be broken, only a year old! I had lights last year from ten years ago.... Just don't make them like they used to eh!!

A Chocolate cake is in the oven, well sort of, its my normal crumb cake but with some cocoa powder in, and a couple of bananas which were on their way out, or off! so I chucked them in for good measure...

This morning down town, was cold, until the sun came over the Sierra de Mijas and warmed my back up! Down at Bar Cruz, started off with a té, but followed up with hot chocolate, much bigger glass than the té too! Good old cola cao chocolate powder...

I took some trousers back to the shop today, they were smaller than I thought, or am I bigger than I thought!!! Nah, the first thing I think!

Yesterday in the shop a couple of women were walking around for ages, and one of them bought a belt, and stole a top! We didn't realise until she had left the shop and another customer commented on the top, as she had liked it too, but it had left the building.... how sad is it to have to steel from a charity shop!

It was also like summer yesterday, well maybe not the extreme heat of summer we have here, but it was a wonderful warm day, only its today I have put washing on the line and am waiting for the sun to make it over the town hall and onto our terrace to reach the clothes! I came home and went up there to have a read with a coffee, but after half hour came back down, too cold in the shade, and with wet hair!!

Today, I am going to write out our Christmas cards, infact as soon as I leave you, I am going to do it! I am going to put on a CD, that old classic "Its a Wonderful Life" by Frank Capra...

and I shall do it now!

TTFN
Marian

ps, enjoy the song...

No comments: