Friday, April 18, 2014


Two photos from a walk at the Knoll park in Neath...


Had a lovely card in the post yesterday to tell me friends I have known since the 80's are moving... I have known them in the same house all those years, its the only number now that I know without looking it up!!! Hate things coming to an end.... But where there are endings there are always new beginnings.... And there are lots of those coming... 

I forgot, I think?  Ages ago at a supermarket restaurant, I was in line behind a mom and daughter, we were in the line quite a while and so of course, the 'mom' spoke to me whilst she was deciding on which naughty cake to have, I could see her daughter, not quite pulling a face, but it was that 'oh mom' look, when a daughter thinks to herself, here goes my mom chatting to any strange person again! type of look! And I smiled to myself and the remembering of it....



A bridge on a country walk down the road from here...

And final photo for today, leaves coming into being on a tree in the garden, new natural nature coming into being, beautiful...






Two quotes today, one is mine! The first, I did Tweet it earlier in the week!


You know when saying nothing seemed the best policy, until suddenly everything is said and the world keeps turning, only better #Enlightenment

And....

Blessed are the cracked, for they let in the light... 
[not sure who wrote this, but its good!]


TTF

No comments: