Sunday, June 15, 2014


Prickly pears and cactus leafs side by side on our local store shelves...

Yesterday morning we four went for a walk around the local park, snapped up a frog, faces in trees and random swamps...
 Went to upload here this morning to remember they're in my camera! So... Bear with...


The New York City courts, with the bail bond offices beyond...


Soup menu above, we bad breakfast here, want to go back and have clam chouder!

Yesterday one pm, we were collected and took an hour and half journey up to Carmel...

We had the most wonderful day, the Bonelli clan gathered, over thirty of us, Franco now realises now why I am so loud!  I love them all... I miss them all already, all the lost years, the lost family gatherings... The lost time... I am in exile!!!

The food was better than any you could have in an Italian restaurant, my favorite wine Woodbridge... Huge photo shoot!  One poor guy, had a whole pile of cameras and had to repeat the shots!!

We had a dramatic thunder storm the evening before, thunder lightening... Street flooding! crazy weather... Then we notices how warm it was getting upstairs... Turned out the heating was on up there! It was so hot, took so long to cool down... My frozen mole came off!

TTFN
Marian

No comments: